Ofsted's New "Data Dashboard"
Shows Cuckoo Hall's Performance
Ofsted has created a new system called the "Data Dashboard" to provide
an easy, factual "at-a-glance" summary of how individual schools
are performing at Key Stage 1, 2 and 4.
The information in the Data Dashboard for each school covers the following:
- percentage of pupils reaching the expected level in key subjects (English, reading, writing, mathematics)
- percentage of pupils attaining GCSE grades A* to C in key subjects (English, mathematics,
- percentage of pupils making expected progress in English and mathematics
- overall attendance at the school (percentage)
- narrowing the gap measures (these measures look at the attainment and expected progress of
disadvantaged pupils compared with other pupils).
To see Cuckoo Hall's own Ofsted "Data Dashboard", please click here
(The information will open in a separate window; when you have finished viewing,
simply close that window to return to this page.)