Parent Information Pack
Cuckoo Hall Academy has produced a comprehensive Information Pack to help parents and carers.
The Pack provides everything you need to know about the school’s Policies and Procedures,
as well as containing other essential and useful information.
This is available to download / view in its entirety by clicking on the link at the foot of this page.
The Pack covers 25 topics in alphabetical order as follows:
(The Contents page at the front of the document will tell you on which page(s) of the document each topic is covered.)
- Behaviour & Discipline (including Exclusion)
- Behaviour Principles: "5+5 ", "Our Virtues" and "Ready To Learn"
- Child Protection
- Complaints Procedure
- Contact Between Home & The Academy
- Equal Opportunities & Racial Equality
- Essential Uniform
- Extended School Day
- Illness (including Health & Safety)
- Jewellery & Valuables
- Religious Education & Sex Education
- School Meals
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- The Academy Day: Punctuality
- The Academy Day: Times
- Travel Plan
VIEW THE SCHOOL INFORMATION PACK BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:
(When you have finished viewing the Information Pack document, simply close the window to return to this page.)